Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's a Matter of Perspective

      
        Unhappiness seems to be the theme of most people's lives.  A lot of people seem to be unhappy about almost everything- their job, their relationships, their family, their friends.  But when I hear about their story, they don't really seem so bad.  I guess happiness is just a matter of perspective. 

        I decided to create this blog to share my thoughts on happiness.  I think I am a very happy person.  I am a happy person not because I get everything I want, but because I appreciate everything I get.   I hope, through this blog,  I can help other people have a different perspective on their lives and be happier.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog Yhappy...will look forward for the next entries!

    yeah, its a matter of perspective! after what i've been through...

    ReplyDelete